Requirements for Conducting an Experiment at CESS
To recruit students for an experiment you must first attain an experimenter account. To receive an experimenter account you must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- You must be either an NYU faculty member, or graduate student.
- You must complete, sign, and submit our lab usage agreement.
- You must submit proof of you IRB approval, or the CESS protocol forms (NYU only), to Caroline Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must take and pass the IRB exam.
- Sending experiment emails to assigned participants