Conferences (Spring-Summer 2015)
- On April 27 2015: “Frontiers of Measuring Household Economic Behavior,” at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- On May 7 2015: Work on Long Term Care Insurance at the Inaugural Research Meeting of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Washington D.C.
- On May 20 2015: Discussant at the conference on Mortgage Contract Design at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- On May 28-29 2015: Keynote speaker at the Quantitative Social for Pensions and Saving workshop at the University of Utah in Logan.
- On May 31-June 1, 2015: Third annual Bounded Rationality in Choice (BRIC) Conference which covers recent developments in modeling and measuring choice behavior. The program is available here: BRIC 3 -Program
- On July 8 2015, Mike Woodford and I are organizing the first NBER Summer Conference session of the Economic Fluctuations group on Behavioral/Macro. The program is available here.