Clayton Featherstone from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, on Thursday, 17th April, 12:30pm, will discuss on his paper,”Predicting Behavior in Matching Mechanisms”.
On Thursday, 10th April, Margaret McConnell, from the Harvard School of Public Health, will be discussing her paper “A Spoonful of Luck Makes the Medicine Look Good: Experimental Evidence on Adoption of Preventive Technologies with Stochastic Outcomes”, co-written with Günther Fink. Electronic copies of the paper will be furnished upon request.
On Thursday, 3rd April, Kyle Hyndman from the University of Texas at Dallas will be discussing on “Bargaining with a Residual Claimant: An Experimental Study”, joint with Matthew Embrey, and Arno Riedl. The seminar will take place in Economics Department, Room 517 at 12:30pm.
CESS is excited to have hosting the Seventh Annual NYU-CESS Experimental Political Science Conference this Spring on March 7th & 8th 2014
The Conference is an annual event that we hope will bring together researchers interested in experimental methodology in political science broadly. For more information and speakers list, please visit our conference webpage here.
Long-time CESS affiliated graduate students are now employed.
- Daniel Martin will join the Economics Department at Paris School of Economics.
- Anna Gumen will join the Analysis Group
- Victoria Shineman will join the Department of Political Science at the University of Pittsburgh
- Andrew Bausch will start a Post Doc at Carnegie Mellon
- Kristin Michelitch will join the Department of Political Science at Vanderbilt University